Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Chinmayi and my interactions

My first interaction with Chinmayi happened with me posting on her blog.

I found her down to earth and bit comical in her replies.

++++++++

Raju has left a new comment on the post "Loved this....!":

Nice. Sorry to ask this, are you hitched already or waiting to be arranged? Celebrity, might get such questions.

Chinmayi Sripada has left a new comment on the post "Loved this....!":

This post was just for laughs. It does not mean I do not believe in the sanctity of marriage. I think its a beautiful thing to happen.
Raju: Quite easy is it not to say I am a celebrity so its OK for anyone to ask me question of a personal nature? :) 

++++++++

Raju has left a new comment on the post ""You cannot have the cake and eat it too". I can u...":

Please try Sweet Chariot next to Marry Brown at Lakhani Plaza. I used to see TD, Bhanupriya, Kushboo frequents there. Pineapple pastry is the best.

Of course, all the pastries at McRennett (near Greams Road & Lloyds Road) seems to be fine and yummy.

If you don't mind local stuff (low cost), I have had nice puffs, and strawberry cake in Lloyds road, opp Gee Gee Springs.

Chinmayi Sripada has left a new comment on the post ""You cannot have the cake and eat it too". I can u...":

Thanks everyone.
I dont like the pastries at Coffee Day, But yes cake walk is by far the best, not close to the Taj Cake shop though
I think the GRT one is also below par. But then all that is a matter of perception. Sweet Chariot is OK. Shall try Sweet chariot in Bangalore. As for the ones abroad, I shall wait for the right time :)
Sarada: My mom does. Do mail me. But conditions apply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment